Crosbie’s ‘garden shed’ kiosks in docklands at centre of legal row
Dispute has allegedly caused ‘considerable disruption’ to plans to sell €14 million car park
A legal row with businessman Harry Crosbie over a lease for two “garden shed”-sized kiosks, selling refreshments and flowers, has allegedly caused “considerable disruption” to plans to sell a €14 million car park in the docklands, according to High Court filings.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.