Credit union makes ‘drastic’ benefits cuts as loan demand falls
Savvi credit union’s most recent annual report shows that its total income dropped 18 per cent in 2018
One of Ireland’s biggest credit unions has warned its members of “drastic” cuts in key benefits because of a reduction in its income due to “low loan demand amongst members”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.