Coral Petroleum chiefs fail to testify in $2bn oligarch showdown
High Court ordered directors of alleged shell company to give their evidence in June
The current directors of Irish-based oil firm Coral Petroleum have so far failed to cooperate in a $2 billion legal showdown between Russian oligarchs in New York.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.