Consumer watchdog to examine potential Brexit effect
State agency investigating how consumers could be affected by differing protection rules
The state’s consumer watchdog, the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC), is working on a major analysis of how Brexit could impact on consumer protection and cross-border shopping, writes Emma Kennedy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive