Conlon faces next three months in Swiss jail
The Zurich prosecutor’s office said it had applied to the courts to detain Conlon for longer while it carried out its work
The Swiss authorities have permission to detain Peter Conlon, the founder of the Ammado charity platform, for a further three months while an investigation into missing funds continues.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive