Competition watchdog concluding probe into car insurance industry cartel claims
The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission has been investigating claims of anti-competitive practice in the industry for over two years amid widespread concern about the rising cost of motor insurance premiums
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive