Competition authorities raid main motor insurance providers
The state's competition watchdog has been probing alleged price fixing in the sector
EU competition authorities have raided a number of insurance companies, brokers and representative bodies for the industry as part of an investigation into alleged price fixing in the sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.