Comment: The Healy-Raes and the art of illusion
Questions for patients rarely have a real impact, writes Michael Brennan
“No task too small” could be a mantra for the Healy-Raes. Michael and Danny, and their late father Jackie before them, have built their political dynasty on a relentless workrate aimed at addressing the needs of their Kerry constituents.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.