Comment: Fine Gael’s Michael Lowry links are awkward for the party
Reality is that minority government needs ex-minister’s support, says Michael Brennan
The revelation of Independent TD Michael Lowry’s deal to get a 40-bed patient hospital in his Tipperary constituency is extremely awkward for Fine Gael.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.