Comment: Analysts say "best is yet to come" for Ryanair
Despite Brexit and terrorism, guidance provides plenty of comfort, writes Fearghal O'Connor
It takes more than a seismic political event and a summer pockmarked with appalling violence to disrupt Ryanair’s magnificent growth story, it would seem.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive