Church of Scientology claims 1,200 attended new Irish centre launch
Leader David Miscavige flies in for opening celebrations at the centre, which was the subject of some local protests
The Church of Scientology has said that 1,200 Scientologists and guests attended the opening of its seven-acre campus in South Dublin by church leader David Miscavige on Saturday.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive