Children’s hospital at legal risk after tender documents destroyed
The National Children’s Hospital project has been left exposed to a ‘significant risk’ by the ‘irregular’ destruction of all the tender documents submitted by the unsuccessful bidders.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.