Charity boss claims whistleblower complaints ‘maliciously made’
The chief executive of a charity found to have wrongly made €84,009 in payments to two former trustees has claimed in court proceedings that whistleblower complaints were “maliciously made” by individuals involved in setting up a rival organisation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.