Chambers Ireland establishes Low Carbon Economy Taskforce
Transitioning to a low carbon economy has been identified has been identified as a key priority by the Chamber Network
Chambers Ireland has established a new Low Carbon Economy Taskforce which will meet quarterly over the course of the year. The taskforce is made up of nine regionally spread stakeholders, mostly made up of chamber staff.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.