Central Bank key to preventing housing bubble, says ESRI
Report sees 20 per cent rise in prices by 2020, but argues that property market is not overheating
A new report from the ESRI has urged the Central Bank not to further relax its restrictions on mortgage lending.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive