Brexit could spark London finance exodus - Lane
But Central Bank chief warns economic impact could worsen once talks start
Central Bank Governor Philip Lane has signalled that the bank is still worried about the long-term effects of Brexit despite recent signs of resilience in the British economy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.