Catholic groups will resist plans to axe religion from sex education
Catholic Primary Schools Management Association warns move may be unconstitutional
Any efforts to ensure sex education is delivered without the influence of a school’s religious ethos will be resisted by Catholic groups, who are warning such a move could be unconstitutional.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.