A catastrophe plays out in full colour
Knowing nothing of history and swayed only by his own ego, Donald Trump makes decisions based on what a reality TV character might do. But as the wrenching disaster in the Middle East demonstrates, his strategies have horribly real consequences, writes Marion McKeone
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.