Caring: New Ivy restaurant will ‘be different to anything else in Dublin’
Ivy boss set to open first restaurant on Dawson Street later this summer
Brexit could be “disastrous” for the British economy according to Richard Caring, the multimillionaire hospitality entrepreneur who is preparing to open his first restaurant in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive