Calling the PAC to account
Some politicians have been accused of using the Dáil’s Public Accounts Committee as a springboard to making a name for themselves in the media, while those before it are being subjected to hard interrogation. Could it, and should it, be different?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive