Cadbury company stockpiles sweets ahead of Brexit deadline
Mondelez Ireland plans to bring in 19,000 pallets of extra stock
The company behind Cadbury is stockpiling 19,000 pallets’ worth of product in preparation for Britain leaving the European Union on March 29.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive