Bus Éireann bosses to seek examinership if staff vote down deal
Staff to decide on Labour Court ruling on composite pay rate and 200 voluntary redundancies
Bus Éireann management is prepared to pull the trigger on a rapid-fire examinership process if staff vote against Labour Court recommendations to resolve the crisis at the company.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive