Buried evidence and cash payments emerge in police probe of €1.6bn Nama sale
Nine suspects identified as part of British National Crime Agency investigation
Britain’s National Crime Agency (NCA) has now identified nine suspects as part of its long-running investigation into Nama’s €1.6 billion Project Eagle loan sale, as startling new details emerge this weekend involving buried evidence and cash payments to the son of the North’s former First Minister Peter Robinson.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.