Broadband test network connects just 100 customers so far
A test network built to prove the capacity of the preferred bidder to deliver the €6 billion National Broadband Plan to 1.1 million people has connected just over 100 premises to date, The Sunday Business Post can reveal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.