Brexit: Ten reasons to be fearful after Brexit
Yes, you should be worried. And here’s why...
Anyone who tells you that Brexit is not something to worry about is spoofing. It may all turn out for the best, in that it provides us with opportunities to exploit, particularly in attracting inward investment. Or it may have limited impact compared to the forebodings of doom. But a sober assessment of the available information suggests that, for us in Ireland, this may be very bad news indeed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive