Brexit price rises would hit poor hardest, says ESRI
A study carried out by the Economic and Social Research Institute has found that a hard Brexit could add up to €1,360 a year to the average household bill, with the biggest impact falling on lower-income households
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.