Brexit: Irish exporters prepare for worst - but Trump is good for business
A real and imminent danger of goods substitution will hit rural Ireland hardest, business leaders warn
The boss of the Irish Exporters Association has warned that focusing Brexit concerns on the North is a dangerous strategy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive