Brexit: German trade model for the North and Coveney hits the EU trail
The best of this week's Brexit developments behind the headlines
The Brexit negotiations resume in Brussels on Monday with the EU, led by its chief negotiator Michel Barnier, and the British team, under the direction of Brexit Secretary David Davis, set to grapple with thorny issues such as Britain's Brexit bill, how the rights of EU citizens living in the UK and Britons living in the rest of the EU can be protected and what will happen to the border between the Republic and the North.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.