Brexit effect 'muted' as Central Bank ups forecast
Employment growth and weaker sterling boosting incomes, but Brexit deadlock looms
The Central Bank has raised its forecast for Irish economic growth for the second time in a row, mainly due to the continuing increase in the number of people at work.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive