Brexit business emergency fund is increased from €20m to €200m
Fund to be loaned out to firms that experience cash difficulties in the event of a hard Brexit
Minister for Business Heather Humphreys has announced that the Brexit emergency rescue fund for businesses is being increased from €20 million to €200 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive