‘Boys’ club mentality’ in Department of Justice
Unpublished internal survey from 2015 reveals infighting and deep hostility to reform
A culture of secrecy, infighting and a “boys’ club mentality” were among the complaints levelled against senior Department of Justice officials in an unpublished employee survey.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive