Bought & Sold
Several debt settlement agreements reviewed by this newspaper show extensive gagging orders being placed on borrowers
Efforts by the government and Fianna Fáil to beef up regulatory oversight of vulture funds and secure a better deal for distressed mortgage holders have fallen flat, with fresh details emerging this weekend of vulture funds’ tough tactics when dealing with borrowers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive