Border tourist hotels brace up for challenges of Brexit
Paul Sweeney of Castle Grove isn’t expecting to face anything quite as traumatic as his 17th century predecessors as a result of Brexit. But the March deadline for Britain’s EU exit is likely to make this a particularly challenging year for border region hospitality businesses like his.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.