Border plans, court's curveball and France's Strasbourg swap
The best of Brexit-related developments beyond the main headlines
As the countdown to the UK general election on June 8 and the subsequent start of the Brexit negotiations continues, uncertainty clouds Britain's planned departure from the European Union. What will the post-election landscape in the UK look like, what will it mean for the talks and how will sterling fare? These, and other Brexit issues, will continue to dominate the agenda here, in Britain and in Europe, occupying those in business, politics and beyond. Each week, we bring you a round-up of Brexit-related developments beyond the main headlines. Here are some of the issues that surfaced:
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive