Bon Secours private healthcare business worth over €120m
In 2015 alone, the company generated a profit of €2.3 million
The lucrative private healthcare business owned by the order of nuns that ran the Tuam mother and baby home is worth between €120 million and €150 million, according to a detailed analysis by this newspaper.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive