BoI, a Dundalk bureau de change and €19 million
The High Court has dismissed an application to prevent the bank’s termination of its relationship with a Dundalk money bureau
A High Court judgment published last week in relation to a Dundalk-based money transfer/bureau de change reveals that between €18 million and €19 million passed through the business per annum, generating commission of up to €600,000.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.