BoI denies giving bespoke mortgages to tech company staff
Dublin staff at an international tech company were told recently that through Bank of Ireland’s Bank of Work service, they would have access to a bespoke mortgage product designed for their company
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive