Biscuit maker gets into snacks – and Japanese market Lismore gets its stock into top department store
The Lismore Food Company, which produces a range of luxury biscuits, is branching out into snack products, and has also secured a listing with an upmarket department store in Japan.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive