Billionaire Ross: Why I’m investing in Irish property
Tycoon Wilbur Ross plans to strike deals with Nama and the NPRF as part of a major investment strategy for Ireland
Wilbur Ross, the Wall Street titan and billionaire corporate investor, has outlined his plans to invest heavily in Irish property to take advantage of what he believes will be a continued market recovery.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.