Belfast libel win is just a warm-up for Dana’s multiple legal actions
The former singer received an estimated £150,000 from the Sunday World
The Sunday World may be facing another round in court with Dana Rosemary Scallon, having ratcheted up a hefty legal bill of around £200,000 on top of a six-figure libel settlement with the former politician and Eurovision winner.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.