Barrister questions new rules on court tweeting
Senior counsel Paul O’Higgins says recent case law from the Supreme Court and GDPR regulations on the handling of personal data may have a bearing on the new practice direction which limits social media use in court to lawyers and bona fide members of the media
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.