Banks in u-turn on Hall’s mortgage scheme
The decision by Bank of Ireland to consider working with Hall’s iCare is a significant change for the bank
Bank of Ireland, KBC Bank and Ulster Bank have held talks about joining the mortgage-to-rent scheme backed by debt advocate David Hall in a bid to cleanse their balance sheets of home loan arrears.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive