Banks' tracker actions 'disgraceful', Donohoe tells Dáil
Warnings of further action if government not satisfied with outcome of bank meetings
Finance Minister Paschal Donohoe has told the Dáil mortgage holders affected by the tracker mortgage scandal have been treated “disgracefully” by the banks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive