Bank workers' union names new head
FSU aiming to widen base as Larry Broderick steps down after 16 years as general secretary
The Financial Services Union (FSU) has named its new general secretary, after Larry Broderick announced in November that he was stepping down from the role after 16 years. 44-year-old Dermot Ryan will take up the position in the coming weeks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive