Bank of America Merrill Lynch to transfer billions in assets to Ireland
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has secured approval for the transfer of tens of billions of euro to assets to Ireland, in the latest sign that financial institutions are stepping up their plans for life after Brexit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.