From the archive: Champagne goes flat as old banana friends head for court
Sixteen years ago, the stage was set for a dramatic legal showdown when DCC boss Jim Flavin was accused of insider trading after selling 18 million shares in Fyffes. Michael Murray covered the story
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive