Apple: Disgraceful ruling suggests Ireland is being softened up for an EU tax regime
I carry no candle for multinational capitalists but ...
The European Commission ruling on Apple handed down by Commissioner Margrethe Vestager is a disgraceful and unedifying abuse of power by the institutions of the EU. Its brazenness is in character with the soul of the federalist behemoth in Brussels.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive