Apartment owners’ group warns of bailout time bomb
The Apartment Owners’ Network, which represents 470 multi-unit stakeholders, has warned Paschal Donohoe that a financial 'time bomb' is ticking in the apartment sector and that many owners’ management companies are 'grossly underfunded'
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive