Anti-repeal medic objected to ‘life at risk’ abortion guidelines
Professor Eamon McGuinness is a spokesman for the Save the 8th campaign
An obstetrician campaigning against the repeal of the Eighth Amendment previously objected to guidelines he now argues are sufficient for doctors to carry out abortions where a woman’s life is at risk.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive