Answers sought after council gives prime Dublin site away ‘for a song’
A full report is being sought into the circumstances around the sale of public land at a prime Dublin city site for a nominal amount to a community arts group, after it emerged that it is now being developed as a commercial venture.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.